We are looking for exceptional sales superheroes to join us on our mission to help businesses communicate by providing the best outsources telecoms & IT solutions across the UK.
Our fantastic team of experts are at the heart of everything we do and we are proud to offer the very best in advice and technical expertise, developing long term relationships with our customers.
We are looking for a superhero with experience and a proven track record in IT & Telecoms including:
- Calls and lines
- Leased lines and data circuits
- Telephone systems and hosted systems
- IT networks & infrastructure
- Microsoft office
- Remote and homeworking
A full driving license, bags of enthusiasm and a sparkling personality are essential.
For the right person, we will offer a great basic salary combined with uncapped commission and accelerator packages dependent on experience.
You should have a proven track record of consistently exceeding targets in B2B sales and the ability to maximise on all sales opportunities by cross selling. Sales experience in any of the above markets is preferred but not essential and a sound grounding in technical knowledge would be an advantage although product training will be given on a regular basis.
- Proactively generating appointments from outbound activity to consistently achieve targets
- Conducting face to face & video meetings in a professional and effective manner
- Building and managing a pipeline of opportunities and forecasting accurately
- Optimising sales through value-added selling
- Developing a high level of product knowledge
- Previous sales experience preferably in the above markets
- A proven track record of exceeding targets
- The ability to communicate effectively both internally and externally
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to prioritise effectively
- Full, clean driving license
- Driven, self-motivated and confident
- Smart, personable and professional
- Passionate about business communications
- An enthusiastic and progressive learner
So, are you the hero behind the mask? If so please send a copy of your CV and contact details to [email protected]