We’re looking for an experienced office manager to join us on our mission to help businesses communicate by providing the best outsources telecoms & IT solutions across the UK.
You’ll be extremely reliable and a person that anyone in the business can turn to for support, super organised, and always happy to help. You’re the glue that holds everything and everyone together- a positive influence and a real team player.
You’ll be friendly and approachable, great with people and be a fantastic plate juggler. Bags of enthusiasm and a sparkling personality are essential.
This is a flexible full time position at and we’re looking for someone that may be looking for a new challenge to fit around their lifestyles or other responsibilities.
Key duties include:
- Effectively manage the general office, ensuring the smooth running of the office on a day – to -day basis, maintaining a positive working environment.
- Work closely with the Managing Director
- Support the team on admin tasks
- Implement and maintain procedures / office administrative systems using various software packages.
- Deal with correspondence, preparing letters for signature, including handling customer queries.
- Manage holiday rota
- Support marketing team by working alongside external agencies, including social media management, uploading content to company website, uploading and issuing marketing materials.
- Managing company CRM and database system
- Assist in compiling and completing information for company clients, using 3rd party portals and spreadsheets.
- Attend meetings taking minutes as required , managing outcomes and ensuring confidentiality.
- Undertake general office work to maintain efficiency of office in the absence of colleagues.
- Develop thorough knowledge of product.
- Undertake projects to recommend and instigate change for improvements relating to company operation, efficiency and profitability.
- Management of all personnel training and accreditation’s, maintaining personnel files including confidential records, training records and training matrix’s.
- Responsible for all external audits including BSI, ISO, Fire safety etc
- Order stock / materials / services as required including negotiating prices with suppliers.
- The recruitment of personnel including advertising vacancies, short listing , interviewing.
- Manage the company’s H&S system in accordance with relevant H&S legislation, compiling / updating the company H&S policy.
- Ensure all required certification are updated and maintained.
- Carry out any other duties as may be reasonably by the company.
So, are our Office manage? If so please send a copy of your CV and contact details to [email protected]
“One of the jobs of a manager is to instil confidence, pump confidence into your people. And when you’ve got somebody who’s raring to go, and you can smell it and feel it, give ’em that shot..” – Jack Welch